It’s Monday again, I think everyone has a love/hate relationship with this day – personally our plus side of it is doing our top 5. It’s one of my favourite posts we do. This week we decided to do top five superpowers, mainly because I’ve just finished reading ‘Starcrossed’ and there are quite a lot of powers and abilities in the book so we thought it would be cool to pick our personal favourites. We’d love to hear some of yours too, so comment down below what power you’d have if you could have any.
- Flying – Wouldn’t you just love to be able to fly anywhere you want? There would be no stopping you. I’ve always liked the idea of just being able to fly away from all your problems and visit somewhere new. Could you imagine just flying over to Italy or France for some dinner? This is literally the best power ever in my opinion.
- Water Manipulation – There’s a lot that comes under this heading and maybe I just miss the good old H20 days, but water manipulation has always been my favourite super power, for as long as I can remember. I always loved the idea of manipulating water, whether it was just to make giant bubbles or for splashing around in like an idiot. If I could have any ability, it would have to be this one.
- Clairvoyance – If you’d be allowed to use your powers for personal gain, this would definitely be the power to have. You could do so much with it. The best being able to predict the lottery numbers.
- Chronokinesis – I’m one of these people that always feel like time is slipping away, and I always worry that time is passing me by to quickly. I think it’s because of this that I would love to be able to have some sort of control over time, whether that would be to slow time down and cherish the moment or just something else. I think this is a power everyone would love to have after thinking about the possibilities with it.
- Invisibility – Yes, we’re suckers for the traditional. But who doesn’t love a bit of invisibility. This is one of the most popular super abilities used in modern literature, but also one of the most underused, as far as I’m concerned anyway! Harry had the invisibility cloak for how long and never once did he use it for a fun prank (not even on Umbridge)! How fun would that have been? Then there’s all of the battles that could have been made much easier with a bit of invisibility goodness. I just really love this super power, okay?